Weekend Vacay In Sri Lanka
3-Day Escapade to Colombo
An Island Nation situated in Indian Ocean near India, Sri Lanka is a gem in Tourism. The incredibly stunning landscape and rich culture have turned Sri Lanka a desirable destination for nature lovers and wanderlusts. The country is endowed with plenty of tourist spots that are sought after by many- the sandy beaches and lagoons, temples and heritage and cultural monuments, and exquisite cuisines- Lanka has got it all covered for you. Sri Lanka has been mentioned in Indian Mythology, Ramayana, as the kingdom of Ravana, the antagonist. Come join this tour package to see more of Sri Lanka
- Stay overnight for 2 nights – double share
- 2 breakfasts
- Airport transfer
- Half day tour of the city
- Entry tickets
- Transfer to tour locations
- Air ticket and visa
- Medical insurance
- Any other meals except breakfast
- Additional baggage weight
- On the 1st day of the trip, you will arrive at Colombo Airport. Colombo is the Capital City of Sri Lanka.
- On your arrival at the airport, you will be welcomed by our representative who will take you to the pre-booked hotel.
- Once you heck, you will be allotted a comfy and spacious room where you can rest and have a peaceful sleep overnight.
- This day’s schedule consists of a half-day tour of the capital city.
- You will enjoy the breakfast at the hotel with all the authentic dishes.
- The guide will be waiting for you on your ride. You will commence the journey heading to Gangaramaya Temple.
- It is an ancient Buddhist temple that stood 120 years of winters and falls.
- It’s beauty is enriched with the stunning Lake of Beira.
- Home to spellbinding architecture and traditional sculptures, this temple entices several tourists and devotees every year.
- After a detailed visit to the temple, you will be heading to the Viharamahadevi Park at the Port of Colombo.
- Adjacent to the park you may see the National Museum and Town Hall of Colombo.
- Your Next stop, Independence Memorial Hall is situated in Independence Square of Colombo.
- Head back to the hotel after your tour. Have an overnight stay at the hotel.
- This is the last day of your trip. After having breakfast from the hotel, you will be required to check out.
- Our representative will transfer you to the Airport from where you will be catching a flight back home