Wander Hong Kong In 4 Days
This former British colony situated in Asia has overcome the days of strife and moved on to become one of the fastest-growing economies the world has to offer today. Apart from its development as an autonomous territory, Hong Kong has evolved into one of the most sought after tourist destinations of Asia. Come on board to have a fun trip that unravels the mysteries of this Asian paradise!
- Stay at a comfortable and affordable hotel in Hong Kong for 3 nights
- Breakfast from hotel on a daily basis
- Tour Hong Kong in half day with the guidance of the tour guide
- Entry ticket to Disney land, Hong Kong for one day
- To and fro transport- airport
- Return air ticket
- Once you arrive at the International Airport in Hong Kong, our representative cum tour guide will accompany you and help you and your baggage reach the hotel safe and sound.
- After the check-in procedures, you will either be able to sleep off your weariness or you can choose to head out to the city on your own.
- After having the delicious breakfast served at the hotel you will be heading out to the roots of the city with the assistance of the skilled driver plus tour guide who will be waiting for you at the hotel with a comfortable ride.
- Your first stop will be Man Mo Shrine. You must take a stroll inside the walls containing the artistic hangings in red and golden, you will experience a trans-inducing peace.
- You will then proceed to Victoria Peak, Aberdeen fishing village, Repulse Bay and lastly Stanley market, Golden Bauhinia, Kowloon City, Jeweler factory and Madam Tussauds respectively one after other.
- You may have enough time to explore and capture interesting shots of the journey.
- On day 3 you will have your touring ventures started after breakfast.
- Your 1st stop is going to be a park with an ocean theme.
- It has an aquarium embedded with sea life and coral reefs.
- The ever-smiling dolphins put on a splendid show for you here. Visit the amusement park nearby to bring out the playful child in you.
- A cable car ride in this area is very famous for it gives a breathtaking panoramic view of the entire region.
- The aquarium and the sea theatre are home to thousands of species of sea life like sharks, penguins, dolphins and much more.
- You will also get to see the cutie pies of nature, Pandas at the museum.
- After having breakfast from the hotel you will check out of the hotel.
- A driver will transfer you to the airport from where you will take a flight back home.