Tour Thailand- Explore Bangkok And Pattaya In 5 Days
On this 5 day trip to Thailand; one of the countries most visited by tourists in southeastern Asia, we have included some attractions that will take your breath away. Bangkok is endowed with vibrant orchards and royal palaces whereas Pattaya is famous for The white sandy beaches, scattered islands, magnificent buildings, and divine temples and shrines. So what are you waiting for? Come right in and sign up on this trip that’s worth every penny that you will be charged!
- Flight tickets back home- economy
- Stay at a comfortable 4 star hotels
- Trip to island beaches and Grand Palace
- Stay at a comfortable hotel in Pattaya for 2 nights
- Breakfast is included
- Ride to airport and hotels
- Coral Island Tour – speed boat
- Coral Island Tour- English Speaking guide
- Taxes applied at the time of the trip
- Additional charges if any
- Visa charges
- Insurance –travel
- Late check outs and early check ins
- On day 1 of this tour to this blissful city, you will be arriving at Suvarnabhumi Airport, situated in Bangkok.
- From there you will be transferred to the pre-booked hotel in Pattaya.
- Once you check-in, you will have enough rest at the cozy room.
- You may take a nap and get yourself ready for some city exploration.
- You may try out some of the local delicacies and street food. There is nothing better than Thai street food.
- If you are daring enough you may try your luck at fried grasshoppers and crickets on a stick.
- After shopping and having a whole lot of fun during sight-seeing, you will head back to the hotel room.
- From the hotel, you will receive a delicious breakfast. A driver will approach you at the lobby, who will take you all the way to Coral Islands.
- It will last approximately 6 hrs. the most ironic thing about the Coral Island is the pristine water that lets you view the deep underwater vividly.
- You may capture the beauty and revel in its waves. You will have a fun-filled day at the beach, we are sure.
- Once you tire yourself playing and swimming in the crystal clear water, head back to the hotel.
- This is the day when you will be heading to Bangkok. Once you are done with breakfast and check out procedures you will be taken to your pre-booked hotel in Bangkok.
- After check-in you may either relax or choose to proceed to the city on your own.
- After breakfast, you will be visiting the Grand Palace. Rand Palace is known for its brilliant infrastructure and innovation.
- When you take a stroll through the walkways of the palace you will come across Emerald Buddha Temple.
- Marvel at the lofty statue of Buddha signifying the principles of Buddha. You may spend the rest of the day as you like.
- You may be accustomed to the friendly natives and get to know them a bit.
- This is the last day of this Trip. after breakfast, check out from the hotel and say goodbye to the friends you have made so far.
- You will be driven to Phuket International Airport from where you will board a plane back home.