Tour Malaysia In 5 Days
Explore the spellbinding beauty of Malaysia on this exciting trip that lasts 5 days. The mesmerizing buildings, holy places of worship, astounding serenity of the wilderness, big markets and shopping places, these all make Malaysia a perfect holiday destination. Bring your family and your loved ones along with you to enjoy and cherish this gem of a place. A country both safe and sound and extremely welcoming to tourists and foreigners, it has so much to offer to tourists that seek a variety of adventures, this trip will not leave you disappointed.
- Stay at the hotel on twin share basis for 4 nights
- Breakfast for 4 days
- Kuala Lampur City tour
- Transfer in AC vehicle
- English speaking guide
- English speaking driver
- Taxes valid at the time of the trip
- Air ticket
- Additional fares at the hotel
- Additional fares of the trip
- You will be welcomed by our representative as you arrive at Kuala Lumpur International Airport.
- From there he will take you to Genting Highlands. From there you will get on a cable car which will take you to the hotel that has been booked for your stay.
- Check-in and have a comfortable stay overnight. No meals will be provided.
- After an authentic breakfast, head out to reach your activity for the day- Outdoor and Indoor Theme Park rides.
- The rides will be provided as per the availability of the Park. After all the adrenaline pumping rides and roller coasters, spend the evening as per your liking.
- You may either go out for shopping or explore the local delicacies. Stay overnight at the hotel to alleviate the day’s exhaustion.
- On this day, after breakfast, you will be required to check out from the hotel and say bye to Genting.
- You will be heading to Kuala Lampur. On your way, you will be visiting the famous Batu Caves.
- To reach the pinnacle point you will need to mount 272 stairs.
- Take photographs from the top and be very careful to have a tight grip on your belongings, because you don’t want to mess with the mischievous monkeys there.
- Check-in at the hotel pre-booked for your stay in the city. Overnight stay at the hotel.
- This is the day for a full city tour! Blend right into the busy streets of Kuala Lampur. The 1st thing that cannot be left unnoticed is the towering buildings that kiss the skyline of the city.
- Next, you will be taken to see the King’s Palace, National Museum, Jamed Mosque, Merdeka Square National Monument and National Mosque.
- Your trip to Malaysia is not complete until you witness this world-famous tourist spot- the Petronas Twin Towers. This tower is essentially the unofficial symbol of the country.
- Menara Tower is another gigantic building that makes a good selfie background. After shopping at Loyat plaza or nearby souks, get back to the hotel for overnight stay.
- As the last day of the trip, after breakfast, you will be required to check out.
- Our representative will take you to the airport from where you will board the flight back home.