Tokyo Naturescape Tour In A Day
Tokyo is the national capital of Japan. Apart from being the administrative and business center that is engulfed by bazillions of population, Tokyo is a favorite destination for wanderlusts all across the world. Her e in this tour package we have included some must-see-before-you-die tourist attractions for you. Once embarked on this tour you will see picturesque landscapes including thick woods, orchards, markets, food streets, Skyscrapers and much more. Sign up now to get on board on this wonderful trip!
Tour in Detail
The main spot you will visit on this trip to Tokyo is the Meiji Temple, the most visited Shinto Shrine in Japan. It is a scenic place surrounded by green woods and stellar architected structures. You will also stop by the Imperial Palace, a stunning vision in white and grey. You will also head to Tokyo’s oldest Buddhist site, Asakusa Kannon Temple (Senso-ji). After having a detailed shopping at Nakamise, you will be facilitated with 40 minutes cruise ship trip at the bay.
On this trip, you will be provided with an English speaking guide who will describe all the historical significance of the tourist attractions. Entry tickets and lunch will be in the house.
- Cruise trip for 40 minutes in Tokyo Bay
- AC luxury vehicle
- Knowledgeable tour guide
- Air Ticket
- On this one day trip to explore the unique culture and scenery of this busy city of Tokyo, we have included places of various interests that would fit right into your preferences.
- The day will start with a meet up with the entire group at Hamamatsucho Bus station.
- You will have to get on board on the luxurious air-conditioned bus that will take you to your 1st stop.
- Meiji Shrine is a notable place of worship in Tokyo. Belonging to Shinto principles Meiji has been a budding place to the spiritual escape of many Japanese and people all across the world. Next, off to Imperial palace.
- The huge bridge that had been built beside itself gives the air of European invasions of the past.
- After glimpsing at the exciting indoor and outdoor of the palace, go to Kannon Temple (Senso-ji).
- This place has the most remarkable Buddhist monument in Japan.
- Next, you will be taking a cruise trip for 40 minutes at the Tokyo bay.
- The trip marks its end at Hamamatsucho Bus Terminal from where you will be heading back to your hotel.