Sunset Camel Trekking & BBQ Dinner In The Desert Camp
You may have read those exotic Arabic folktales where Arabian princes are portrayed to be traveling over kingdoms on camel’s back. Have you ever thought of it? Thrilling right? Don’t you ever wish to try it once? Here is what you were waiting for, “Evening Safari Dubai” you will be assisted by our guides to hop on a camel’s back and you will be allowed to roam about the vast desert on this friendly warm animals over 45 minutes. You will be directed toward a Bedouin camp where you will experience the lifestyle and the real taste of Arabian dishes.
Tour in Detail
You will meet us in your hotel lobby anywhere in Dubai and will take you on a luxurious car to the place of fun and adventure called Lehbab.
Camels are the extremely amiable and domesticated animals that have been aiding desert travelers transport over the measureless deserts of Middle Eastern Countries. They are completely harmless and lovable creatures. One should not fear and try to get close to these beauties of the deserts. You will be assisted by a guide to help you with the hoping on and off the camel’s back.
Sunset Desert Camping
Upon reaching the camp, take part in activities like clicking photos with falcons, decorating hands with henna painting, etc. When BBQ dinner is ready, seat cheerfully for the buffet where a wide variety of Lip-smacking Arab dishes will be served. In the meantime, Tanoura and belly dancers will start performing for you. Here ends your Sunset Safari Dubai and we will drive you back to your selected location. For more activities check the evening desert safari Dubai package.
- Pick-up and drop-off from your selected hotel/location
- English-speaking licensed Driver and guides
- 45 minutes camel ride
- Arabian Tent sitting in desert
- Welcome drinks at the camp·
- Arabic coffee, tea and dates
- Falcon photo session
- Tanura and belly dance show
- Shisha Smoking
- Delicious open BBQ dinner buffet
- Quad bikes optional
- Dunes Bashing ride
- Alcohol (Available with additional payment in the camp)
- Pickup is available from anywhere in Dubai, Sharjah and Ajman.
- Avoid carrying valuable things like jewelry, expensive watches, etc.,
- Requesting you not to eat 2 or 3 hours before while going for desert safari.
- According to UAE law pregnant women, heart patients, or any other physical issue people and infants under 2 years will not be allowed to do dune bashing or any such activities in the desert.
- During the holy month of Ramadan, belly dance is restricted, but shows are available.
- It`s advisable to wear a maximum of 2 layers of clothing during summer in the desert activities.
- Pack necessary items such as scarves, sunscreen lotion, sunglasses, hat, etc., to resist sunburns
- Follow every instruction given by the guides.
- Take care of your belongings, management will not responsible for anything loss.