Short Vacay In Kuwait- 3 Days
You ever felt like badly in need of a getaway but you don’t have the privilege of a week off from your hectic work schedule? We hear you and we have created the right plan to execute your perfect short vacation that only takes three days off your schedule! Come and join us to know more.
One of the fastest-growing economies of the Middle East, Kuwait opens the gate toward diverse tourist spots and picturesque landscapes. This city is not just about lofty buildings that kiss the skies. It is also about centuries-old culture and tradition that is reflected in the lifestyle, architecture, food and courtesy of Kuwaitis.
- Stay at a comfortable prebooked hotel
- Every tour spots and activities mentioned in the itinerary
- English speaking and efficient tour guide
- Air tickets
- This is the day you land at the International Airport situated at the heart of Kuwait.
- You will meet with our representative at the airport who will assist you to transfer to hotel, check-in and settle right in.
- You will have an overnight stay at the hotel. Be comfy and cozy up to a peaceful sleep and gather the energy for the next day’s adventures.
- In the morning after breakfast, you will be greeted by the skilled tour guide we will have assigned for you.
- He will be fluent in English and you may ask him assistance all throughout the day’s activities.
- We set out in the morning itself to see the cityscape and reach our 1st stop, Tareq Rajab Museum.
- You will pass over Seif Palace and Kuwait Stock Exchange too. National Museum (entry not on Sundays) and Bayt Al Sadu House (entry not on Fridays) will be your next stops.
- Grand Mosque, the largest mosque in the country will be your next photo stop. Adorned with lights and chandeliers, this mosque offers a stunning view.
- Next you will be headed to explore the more real side of Kuwait, its bazaars and markets.
- Kuwait Souk, one of the biggest and most diverse markets in the town is your next stop. After the delicious lunch head toward Kuwait Towers, then off to Sharq shopping mall, the fish market, and the dhow harbor.
- Enjoy the ride along the Arabian Gulf and take photographs at Boom Al Hashemi II and Pyramid Mosque. Call it a day after your visit to the Kuwait Scientific Center.
- This is the day that you bid goodbye to this wonderful country. Checkout from the hotel.
- You will be assisted by our representative who will get you to the International Airport, Kuwait.