Explore Qatar In 4 Days And 3 Nights
Qatar, a dream destination for nature lovers, shopping enthusiasts and adrenaline junkies, now facilitate you the perfect trip to admire each of its well-known tourist spots. Situated adjacent to the Arabian Sea, Qatar possesses million possibilities for those who have a craze for exploration and adventure. Qatar opens way to numerous amusing trips to incite the traveling enthusiasts in you. As the Best Destination Tour Agency in town we have exciting tour packages lined up for you! Come and join us now!
You have many options to choose from the diverse set of packages we provide, be it a peaceful vacay, a visit to scenic spots or in for an adventurous escapade, we have it all!
- Pick up/ drop off to and fro- airport
- Pick up/ drop off to and fro- hotel
- Stay at a cozy room at a 5 star hotel
- Complete city tour in a day
- Desert Safari trip
- Dune bashing
- Air ticket
- On day 1 you will land at Qatar International Airport. A representative from our end will be there to assist you through transportation to a five-star hotel, check-in and settling in.
- You may have provisions for a double room and breakfast.
- This is the day when you will kick-start the journey of exploring the wonderful cityscape of Doha, the capital city of Qatar.
- First off, you will be taken with the breathtaking skyscrapers of Doha. It is a city that is marked with rapid growth rates.
- At the same time, one cannot ignore the way the city still holds onto its cultural roots. You may have a glimpse of its ethnicity in the aromatic streets of Souq Waqif.
- You will also visit Falcon Shops that possess these majestic birds that constitute a great part of the Middle East’s heritage. Museum of Islamic Art, another heritage spot is enriched with Arabic architecture and geometric patterns.
- This spot consists of many art installations and art displays that represent different eras and conquests of the past.
- Next, off to have a splendid drive through the smooth roads of the city to reach Corniche. Take joyful pictures of you and your loved ones here.
- Explore West Bay District and The Pearl Qatar, which is a manmade island that spread across millions of square meters.
- After visiting the shops at Porto Arabia Boardwalk, Katara Cultural Village, you will head back to the hotel.
- On this day’s trip, you will be provided with a transfer in AC vehicles, guides speaking English and other languages, Refreshments and mineral water to avoid dehydration under the smoldering sun and either lunch or dinner in authentic Arabian Restaurant.
- Deserts are wondrous creation of nature. They are the result of millions of years of a collision, weathering of rocks.
- When you reach the desert you will be free to observe its vastness and serenity. Next, you will be taken to the adventure sports of dune bashing.
- We will have experienced and skilled drivers assigned to take you on this fun ride. You will be thrashing high sand dunes with maximum force in vehicles that are specially designed for this sport.
- Visit the Inland Sea area that is famous for its scenic sites. Watch the spectacular sunset by the end of the trip on the desert itself. You will call it a day after the joyous experience of traditional BBQ dinner near the desert campfire.
- On this day’s trip, you will be provided with a transfer in AC vehicles, guides speaking English and other languages, Refreshments and mineral water to avoid dehydration under the smoldering sun and either BBQ buffet lunch or dinner at the desert camp.
- Kindly note that Dunes bashing is forbidden for people with the history of injured neck and back, small children, elderly people and pregnant women. Also, note that shisha smoking and camel riding will cost additional charges.
- This is the day that marks the end of your 4-day trip to Qatar. After having breakfast you will be required to check out from the hotel.
- Our representative will take you to Hamad International Airport for departure.