Explore Kenyan Wilderness For 4 Days
Kenya is a country that is essentially the embodiment of diversity of wild landscape. The culture, food and tradition that can be claimed unique to this exotic African country. African forests and savannahs are home to many rare species animals and plants. Come and join us on this 7 Day Trip to Kenya to delve deep into the countryside.
- Stay at 4 star hotel in Kenya for 3 nights
- Breakfast from hotel on a daily basis
- Wifi connectivity
- Pick up and drop off- to and fro airport
- Air ticket
- Visa charges
- This day, the 1st day of your trip will mark its beginning with your arrival at Nairobi Airport.
- One of our trusted representatives at Kenya will be there to greet you with a welcoming smile and guide you to your ride to the hotel/lodge near Maasai Mara Reserve.
- After the check-in procedures, you will either be able to sleep off your weariness or you can choose to head out to explore on your own.
- You may either decide the places for a visit or you may opt for the optional tour.
- Once you sleep off last day’s weariness, get freshened up and get ready because you are in for a bumpy ride through the small roads in the heart of Kenya.
- Home to Maasai tribe, this region has antelopes, Zebras and gazelles grazing across the vast meadows and grasslands.
- If you visit somewhere in between July and October you may witness the great migration of animals in quest of finding new water resources.
- If you are lucky enough you may even get to witness in real the predator scenes you once used to watch in the Discovery channel, that is inevitable in maintaining the food chain of the Earth.
- This will be a day scheduled exclusively for camping activities. Have fun in your leisure time with your loved ones.
- This is the day you bid adieu to the wonderful landscapes of Maasai Mara, Kenya.
- After breakfast, you will check out and get transferred to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport from where you will board a plane back home.