Exciting 4 Day Trip To Georgia
Georgia, a small country situated between the edges of Asian and European continental provinces, has been a tourist’s paradise for the rich culture entwining the medieval houses and remnants of ancient monasteries. Come and join us on this journey that will be nonetheless a window to the rich past of Georgi.
- Return flight to home country
- Accommodation at a 3 star hotel in a major part of the city
- Pick up and Drop off from airport to hotel
- Breakfast on a daily basis
- Wifi facility at the hotel
- Check in baggage weighing 20 kg
- Hand baggage weighing 7 kg
- Guidance from representatives
- Lunch and dinner expense for 4 days
- Early check-in & late check-out (Standard Check-in time: 1400 hrs & Check-out: 1200 hrs)
- Expense of entry tickets
- You will be required to take your flight to Tbilisi, a beautiful Georgian town where one of the main centers of attractions of this trip is situated.
- You will meet our representative at the airport.
- He will take you to your hotel where you’d be able to overcome the exhaustion due to a long flight from home.
- Day 2 will set off with a scrumptious breakfast after which you will be headed to Jvari Monastery, a construct that can be dated back to the 6th century.
- It has been situated beside two notable rivers of Georgia, facing the former capital of the country. This spot has been selected as a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Wherever you turn you will find a picture perfect frame to include in your gallery. At Svetickhovely, a shrine the inception of which can be dated back to the times of Jesus.
- It’s is said to have been the entombment of Christ’s cloak. Mtskheta is a town that still brings out the ancient aura of Georgian landscape.
- You will also witness the marvelous rock carvings by nature in Uplistsikhe. These rock structures and the beautiful river beside will remind you of Europe in the middle age.
- After sightseeing, you will be heading back to your hotel.
- Once you have had your breakfast our representative will take you to Ananuri Castle. It is situated near the Aragvi river.
- The Zhinvali lake in the backdrop. The castle has a Cross pass adjacent to it.
- Kazbegi, your next stop is situated near the Georgian-Russian border.
- From there you will venture on a jeep trip to Gergeti temple. After covering these places heading back to the hotel.
- Once you finish breakfast you will be checking out from the hotel and set out to a half-day trip before your departure.
- Your first stop will be Rustaveli Avenue, then proceeding toward Bridge of Peace, a famous waterfall in the city, Shardani St. and flea market.
- Kindly note that your departure time will not be delayed or compromised.