Ecstatic 3 Day Trip To Cape Town, South Africa
Cape Town is an exotic city that inculcates the essence of African culture and tradition. Fundamentally a port city, Cape Town is adorned with astonishing places embracing the towering vast mounts and vibrant wilderness of the land. The sandy beaches of Cape Town are second to none. The picture-perfect background with green and blue of the forests and water bodies will take your breath away.
- English speaking guide
- Accommodation at Portswood for 2 nights/at Commodore for 2 nights/ at Cape Grace for 2 nights(as per
- Transport conducted in an AC vehicle
- Any meal mentioned in the itinerary
- Cable trip
- Entry to Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve
- Spier Wine estate entry
- Taxes that are applicable at the time of the trip
- Air ticket
- Insurance of any kind
- Alcoholic Drinks
- On day 1 of the trip, you will land at Cape Town International Airport.
- From there you will be picked up by the tour guide and that marks the beginning of this beautiful journey to the heart of Cape Town.
- You will explore Table Mountain as it is your first stop. Through a cable ride, you will reach the pinnacle of the mount from where you may spot the important places in Cape Town.
- Ask the tour guide about each of them and find more about the animal and plant life in the mountain range.
- The small streams trickling down the valley and the blue skies are sights not to be missed.
- Visit V &A waterfront and pose for photographs in the tremendous background.
- Get back to the hotel for an overnight stay after sightseeing.
- On this day you will be venturing upon private trips to Cape Point and Cape of Good Hope.
- It is one of the best places in Africa where you can explore the beach life.
- The coastal roads here are well maintained and scenic with the view of vast blue of the ocean.
- You will proceed to the lighthouse situated at the Cape Point.
- You may ask the tourist about the historical events that are related to this construct.
- After a visit to Boulders Beach, home to a colony of penguins, return to Cape Town to your hotel.
- Once you have had your breakfast, we will roll to reach Spier.
- You may venture to hop on a self-balancing two-wheeled vehicle to explore more into the beautiful scenery.
- You may sample some of the oldest wine samples from the nearby brewery.
- Return back to International Airport, Cape Town to board the plane charted for you to return back home.