An Exciting Getaway To Nepal For 3 Days!
Nepal- if a country goes synonymous with the word ‘Peaceful’, Napal would be that country. The place has been created by divinity to extend peace of mind to the travelers who choose to explore the gifts of Nepal. On this package to Nepal, we have included some of the must-visit places in Nepal. The thick pine woods and mountains swept with snow are delights to watch, not to mention the stunning view of the lofty Himalayan Valleys and ice-cold streams. If you are in for a transcendental experience, sign up with this package now!
- stay overnight for 3nights – double share
- 3 breakfasts
- Trip to Kathmandu city
- English speaking guide, driver
- AC vehicle for transfer
- Transfer to tour locations
- Anything that is mentioned in the itinerary
- Air ticket and visa
- Medical insurance
- Any other meals except breakfast
- Additional baggage weight
- On the day first of the package, you will be arrived at Kathmandu airport where you will be welcomed with a pleasant smile- our representative.
- He will give you a ride to your pre-booked hotel.
- Check-in and find yourself at leisure in your comfortable and cozy room.
- No meals will be available on day 1
- After having a scrumptious breakfast from the hotel, you will be commencing your tour accompanied by the English speaking guide, exploring the heart of Kathmandu, the capital city of Nepal.
- Your first stop, Durbar Square, is an assortment of many castles, places of worship and yards.
- Hanuman Dhoka, Basantapur Square and Maru Tole are some of the attractive landmarks in the Square.
- Your next stop Monkey Temple (Swayambhunath), as the name suggests, is known for the abundance of mischievous monkeys in the nook and corner.
- You can visit the collection of Pagodas and Chaityas Temple here.
- The Stupa, a dome-shaped structured hailed as Buddhist sanctum is a marvelous creation. It has thousands of years of history behind it. Make sure you seek information on each site from the English speaking guide. Get back to the hotel for an overnight stay after the tiring sightseeing trip.
- This is the day you will struggle not take your eyes off from nature’s greatest creation, quite literally- The Himalayas.
- After you take plenty of photographs of the Valleys, head to Patan, a town that is embellished with a variety of original and exotic architecture and sculptures.
- The engravings in wood, copper, and stones here can be dated back to thousands of years ago, not to mention the ageless monuments and temples.
- Once the tour is over you will be taken back to the hotel where you will stay overnight.
- This is the last day of your trip. You will be required to check out.
- Our representative will transfer you to the Airport from where you will be catching a flight back home