A Week Off To Germany
A western European Country that is embedded with most stunning scenery and endearing weather to holidays, Germany is an ideal place to travel to when you happen have a week off from your busy year. There are a lot to see and explore, the food, landscape, adventure, people, life style so forth and so on. Sign up now to avail the best package trip to Germany.
Once you venture you will soon realize that this trip is not just about sightseeing and having fun. It’s designed as a glimpse into the country’s past. It’s also about rectifying a false image Germany has because its turbulent World War years. We are hoping to make you realize that Germany is not just about cars and swastika. The beautiful landscape and the lovely weather will make you swoon for Germany once you arrive here. You may schedule the 7 day trip as per your likes, interests and what you want to explore the most. Germany has it all, be it, splendid nightlife, authentic breweries and vineyards, architecture dating back to centuries ago and scrumptious delicacy in food and drinks. The architecture of monuments here are the living reminiscence of the different levels of Reich. You may include islands like Sylt, Rugan etc. The Neuschwanstein Castle, Brandenburg Gate, Reichstag Building, Cologne Cathedral, Museum Island etc are perfect tourist spots to marvel at too. You will have your nights spent at hotels in Frankfurt, Hamburg, Berlin, Munich and Black Forest Area.
- Stay at an affordable and comfy hotel in Frankfurt for 2 nights
- Stay at an affordable and comfy hotel in Hamburg for 2 nights
- Stay at an affordable and comfy hotel in Berlin for 2 nights
- Stay at an affordable and comfy hotel in Munich for 2 nights
- Stay at an affordable and comfy hotel in Black Forest area for 1 night
- Pick up and drop off to and fro the airport
- You will be assisted by an efficient tour guide
- Air ticket
- Meals of any kind
- Personal expenditure
- Optional detours