A Two Week Escapade To Kazakhstan
Kazakhstan is an exotic Eurasian country that excels as a paradise for wanderlusts. Almaty, Kazakh’s biggest city is where you will start and end this 14-day trip. This package, unlike others, lets you through the unexplored alleys and untouched mountain roads of the country. Ensuring a safe and cozy stay at a hotel in the mainstream of the town, an expert driver cum guide, this package opens the window for you to have the time of your lives with your loved ones.
- Stay all throughout the tour
- Professional tour guide
- Pick up, drop off
- Additional services (as per the package)
- Any service that is not listed in the inclusions
- Insurance charges
- Optional tours and dinner
- This day’s fun will start off with our expert guide meeting you at your hotel in the evening. From there you will have a ride in a luxurious and comfy vehicle to Nur-sultan, one of the famous cities in Kazakh, known for its splendid architecture and picturesque landscape.
- Being the capital city of Kazakhstan, Nur-sultan has magnificent skyscrapers that kiss the heavens. You may just relax and take all the time you need to explore the nook and corner of this beautiful and sparkling city.
- Once you are finished exploration meet your leader in the evening and join for the dinner with delicious dishes of local cuisines.
- Once you giddy-up and set out for the day’s journey, you will meet our guide. He will first, take you to the city.
- The first stop is Nur-Astana, a mosque created not less than 14 years ago. Yet it is considered remarkable for its capacity to hold almost 5000 devotees at a time inside the hall and 2000 outside.
- The President’s Cultural Centre has in its display several artifacts and art installations along with the portrayals of the former presidents. You may spend the rest of the evening exploring more of the city of the way you like.
- As per this day’s schedule, you will be required to take a flight from Nur-Sultan to Kyzyl Orda. This will take hardly 2 hrs. Baikonur, a city which is at most a 4 hrs drive from here is where you have your next stop.
- This town is famous for the space research programs held by the Soviet Union in the 1950s. you may ask more about the history of this place from the tour guide. You will either take to the hotel or can choose to linger for a while in the evening.