5 Day Mauritius Honeymoon Packages
Mauritius, an Island Nation situated in the Indian Ocean is a favourite destination of beach lovers and marine adventure seekers. An island full of life, Mauritius is adorned with its emerald blue lagoons and luscious green forests. The beaches here are apt for water sports and games. The astonishing sunrise and sun-downs are simply treat to the eyes. The underwater scuba lets you delve more into the mysteries under the sea level. The magnetic natural creations such as coral reefs reside inside the heart of the vast ocean surrounding this picturesque island. What makes Mauritius an ideal place for honeymooners is its summery sandy beaches and romantic landscapes. The exquisite Mauritian dishes are must-try-before-you-die. We, in this package, have included a little bit of every piece of diversity you can find in Mauritius.
- stay overnight for 4 nights – double share
- 4 breakfasts
- Airport transfer
- Half day tour of the city
- Half day tour of Curepipe
- Tour to Ile Aux Cerfs
- Entry tickets
- Transfer to tour locations
- Air ticket and visa
- Medical insurance
- Any other meals except breakfast
- Additional baggage weight
- This is the day when you land at the Port Louis Airport situated in Mauritius from your home country.
- You will meet our representative there who will help you transfer to the hotel arranged.
- You spend the rest of the day as you like, either shopping or shopping.
- This day’s itinerary includes touring the city from morning to afternoon.
- On the 2nd day you will wake up after a deep and peaceful sleep, to receive a delicious breakfast including some of the local dishes.
- After breakfast, off with the city tour. You will be assisted by an English speaking guide.
- Port Louis is the capital city of the country. The cityscape is mesmerizing with buildings with colonial French architecture and origin.
- The stunning Caudan Waterfront is one of the most happening places of the country with fine dining places and shopping streets all around it.
- Next off to Citadel Fort, a national monument formerly known for the ownership of the British during colonial years.
- Your next stop is a botanical garden namely SSR. Take your cameras out to capture the wonderful plants and flora.
- Stay overnight at the hotel.
- Have the delicious Mauritian breakfast at the hotel. Your first stop as per the schedule will be the shops and outlets near Curepipe.
- Here you will explore some dormant volcanic land adorned in woods and plants. Trou aux Cerfs is one of those spots.
- Trek to this picturesque volcanic crater and get maximum photographs of the landscape from the pinnacle view.
- Your next destination is one of the most sought-after tourist places in Mauritius- the sacred lake of Ganga Talao, also known as Grand Bassin.
- The name Ganga Talao has been related to India’s sacred river, Ganga or Ganges.
- The Hindu culture of the country has been concentrated on its banks, with a number of Hindu Temples situated around it.
- Black River Gorges National Park, where you will be heading to next, is famed as the largest national park in the country with multitudes of species of animals and plants find their shelter there.
- The Seven Colored Earth is another natural wonder that is a dune formation that shows seven different colors.
- Once the tour is over you will be taken back to the hotel where you will stay overnight.
- Commence the 4th day of this honeymoon trip with a lip-smacking breakfast from the hotel.
- On this day you will explore the eastern parts of the country. Your first stop is Ile Aux Cerfs situated in Flacq.
- It is also known as Deer Island. The blue waters and white smooth beaches are the notable features of this place.
- You may spend your time engaging in water sports and diving here.
- Experience the underwater world and get close with the life and beings there. Head to the hotel for an overnight stay
- This is the last day of your trip. After having breakfast from the hotel, you will be required to check out.
- Our representative will transfer you to the Airport from where you will be catching a flight back home.