4 Day Trip To Lucerne & Zurich Switzerland
Lucerne & Zurich, two incredible cities situated in the scenic country of Switzerland have become the seventh heaven for wanderlusts and nature lovers. Zurich is known as the world’s hub for finance and banking. Lucerne is a city famous for its stellar architecture and heritage. You have a bundle full of fun things to do in both of these mesmerizing spots. So why hesitate? Come on board to experience the thrill and enthusiasm of tripping!
- One night stay at a three star hotel in Lucerne
- Stay at a three star hotel in Zurich for 2 nights
- Tour will be conducted as per the itinerary
- Inclusive of the taxes applied
- Additional charges during festive season
- Alcohol and drinks
- Air travel ticket
- Entry Ticket to sites
- Room service
- Luggage porter service
- Early check in and late check out
- City tax
- Any hotel fees and taxes
- The Lucerne Railway station is our meeting point. You will come across the warm and friendly tour guide we have appropriated for you.
- He will drive you to your pre-booked hotel on a comfortable ride. After your arrival and check-in procedures, you may settle down and rest or either can choose to go out on the cityscape to explore on your own.
- After breakfast, you will be dropped off at the railway station. You may enjoy the magnificent sights passing by as you travel via train through the picturesque countryside of Switzerland, off to Zurich.
- Once you reach you will be taken to your hotel. After your arrival and check-in procedures, you may settle down and rest or either can choose to go out on the cityscape to explore on your own.
- This is a splendid city to explore on your own. The food, culture, and people are unique and exquisite.
- The churches and other temples of worship here are breathtaking to watch. Grossmünster and Fraumünster are the most visited churches here.
- Bahnhofstrasse is an avenue that is a shopping center for tourists. You may include these places in your schedule.
- After checking out from the hotel you will be headed out and transferred to the Zurich Airport from where you will be boarding your flight back home.