Welcome to Noor Al Hayat Tourism LLC, The Way of Travel. Requesting you all please read the terms and conditions before you book the tours and activities in our portal. Some of the important terms as below;
Who owns and operates this website?
This e-commerce website is owned and operated by Noor Al Hayat Tourism to fulfill their customers.
Our pricing policy assures you of associate economic evaluation, together with the convenience of creating reservation on-line. Unless otherwise mentioned, costs quoted on our web site are charged on per person basis and don't embody tips given to tour guides or drivers, passport/visa fee, travel insurance, drinks or food, accommodation, room services, and laundry. The mentioned price may be modified without any prior notice, notably just in case of any unforeseen circumstance, like an increase in airline tickets, building rates, or transport expenses.
For payments, you can use the major credit cards or debit cards like MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Maestro. Even from Pay Pal, you can make the payment and one more exciting payment option is "Pay on Spot".
For Outbound Tour Packages: 50% Advance payment will be taken and the remaining 50% need to pay before arrival.
We are not associated with any fee that bank charges you on your credit cards and we receive our payments regardless of bank charges.
Once the payment is finished, you will receive a confirmation glide by e-mail. Its print may be made as associate proof of payment to the service supplier to redeem your tour package. But ensure that you have to provide correct data relating your travel needs at the time of booking.
Refunds will be made onto the original mode of payment and will be processed within 30 days depends on the issuing bank of the credit card.
Following are the procedures and rules of cancellation
Tours & Transfers
• If you cancel or update your trip before 24 hours of the tour date, you will not be entitled to any charges.
• If you cancel or update your trip less than 24 hours of the tour date, 100% charge will be applied.
• If you have paid through credit card, then 5% charges of online service charge for the refund.
• If the booked tour or activity includes any kind of the amusement tickets, in case of cancellation 100% charge will be applied.
• Customers using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website’’.
• Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
• User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.
• Customers can cancel their booking 24 hours before their tour date; refunds will be made back to the payment solution used initially by the customer. Please allow for up to 30 days for the refund transfer to be completed.
• Noor Al Hayat Tourism reserves the right to cancel any confirmed booking in any circumstances, however, Noor Al Hayat Tourism will not cancel a Guaranteed Departure Product except in the unusual circumstances of force majeure, defined here as war, threat of war, riot, civil strife, industrial dispute, terrorist activity, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, flight cancellation or any other external circumstances beyond the control of Noor Al Hayat Tourism.
• Compensation is not available if Noor Al Hayat Tourism is forced to cancel or in any way change a tour due to force majeure. If Noor Al Hayat Tourism is unable to provide the tour booked, Noor Al Hayat Tourism will return to the Client all payments received (less any insurance premiums paid) or offer an alternative date or holiday of comparable standard.
Holiday Packages Cancellation Policy
• If you cancel 14 days before the tour travel date a 25% cancellation charge will be applied
• If you cancel 07 days before the tour travel date a 50% cancellation charge will be applied
• If you cancel less than 07 days, a 100% cancellation fees will be applied
• We recommend you to read carefully the cancellation policy mentioned in the package confirmation contract.
Procedure to Cancellation:
Before creating cancellation, we tend to suggest you to fastidiously browse the cancellation rules that apply to your tour package. For cancellation of all or any part of your reservation, confirm that you just create a notification of cancellation to Noor Al Hayat Tourism in writing. Upon receiving your cancellation request, we will allow you to grasp through e-mail, fax or phone relating to the confirmation of booking cancellation also because the fee that ought to be paid. Noor Al Hayat Tourism cannot be held responsible for any cancellation that has not been received from you or not confirmed by us.
The routings and services quoted in your package are subject to alter supported native / climatic conditions, airway schedules and such alternative many aspects. Should this transpire, we will offer appropriate choices of comparing prices, but looking at its convenience. At most, we tend to announce changes in itinerary, if any, before departure. Please note that Noor Al Hayat Tourism reserves complete the right to implement minor amendments in the itinerary at any time while not compensation. Further, no compensation is often wiped out in the event of a catastrophe, like floods and earthquakes.
Hotel Check-in and Check-out Policy:
The hotel check-in and check-out policy will mention as per the tours and activities. Noor Al Hayat Tourism will not responsible for any early or late check-in and check-out requests which are not adhered to by the hotel due to their busy schedule.
Noor Al Hayat Tourism will not be responsible for any kind of damages as an outcome of accident, illness, injury, or loss of personal baggage or even the cancellation of tours and activities. It is well that the soul ought to avail of travel insurance to tackle unforeseen events.
It is the responsibility of each guest to make sure that he or she carries documents relevant for a specific tour, together with a passport or a legitimate ID card. This is particularly necessary for guests coming back from a special country. No refund may be wiped out the event of loss or lack of those relevant documents. Similarly, passengers – irrespective of their nationality – are advised to check with their respective country´s consulate here to gain information on entry requisites, before they plan to visit here. Equally vital is to inquire with your consulate regarding the current visa and health requirements, as they are subject to change without prior notice.