Ultimate Abu Dhabi City Tour With Global Village
Come and explore ultimate Abu Dhabi city the capital of UAE for an excellent insight on the growth and success of this simple fishing village turned groundbreaking city. Widely known to be rich in cultural heritage sites as well as contemporary marvels, in this tour you can enjoy the Global Village Dubai is located on Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road Dubai. It combines the cultures of 90 countries across the world in one place.
Once we pick you from your hotel or residence the first-ever your destination we take you to The Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, it`s one the world`s largest mosques and a massive architectural work of art that intentionally blends different Islamic architectural schools. It features 82 domes, more than 1,000 columns, 24-carat-gold gilded chandeliers, and the world`s largest hand-knotted carpet.
The next destination is the Emirates Palace, which is a luxury five-star hotel in Abu Dhabi, consists of 394 residences, including 92 suites and 22 residential suites. The residences are spread over two wings as well as a primary central building. The majority of the suites are furnished in gold and marble.
After we visited Emirates Palace, will take you to the corniche of Abu Dhabi, which you can see an awesome view of the beach and the Marina Mall is located across from the Corniche and can be accessed using a narrow breakwater road.
If you are keenly interested to taste different variety of dates, Abu Dhabi Date market is the right place to take you and it is one of the biggest date market.
Will take you to Heritage village to experience the traditional aspects of the desert way of life, and immerse yourself in the time capsule that brings to life a souk, a mosque and an encampment from pre-modernized Abu Dhabi. You can shop, explore artifacts and watch artisans making pottery, blowing glass and weaving fabric on a loom.
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi is a mostly indoors amusement park on Yas Island in Abu Dhabi. It is the first Ferrari-branded theme park and has the record for the largest space frame structure ever built. Formula Rossa, the world`s fastest roller coaster, is also located here.
Global Village Dubai is located on Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road Dubai. It combines the cultures of 90 countries across the world in one place. It claims to be the world`s largest tourism, leisure, shopping, and entertainment project. It is the region`s first cultural, entertainment, family and shopping destination. Every year, it has over 5 million visitors over an area of 17,200,000 sq ft.
Herewith us, your happy movement will be completed once we dropped you on your location, We hope you come back again with different activities with us.
- Pick up and drop off service
- Visit Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Photo stop at Emirates Palace
- Drive-by Corniche Road
- Stop at the popular Date Market
- Global Village Entry Ticket
- Bottle Mineral Water
- Tips to Guide or Driver
- Admission Ticket to Ferrari World
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Emirates Palace
- Abu Dhabi Corniche
- Popular Date Market
- Heritage Village
- Ferrari World
- Global Village
- Pick-up service is provided from Hotel stay in Dubai or residence only
- Pick up service not provided from the airport.
- Pick-up tour time is 8:00 AM
- Pick up service from areas other than your Hotel stay in Dubai or residence can be provided upon request and a surcharge.
- Shared transfers timings may be amended as per schedule by 30 – 60 minutes conditional to the traffic and location.
- Guests must be fully covered upon entering the Sheikh Zayed Mosque. Shorts, Skirts, sleeveless attire, beach wear and or transparent clothing are not permitted, and entry will be restricted.
- The park is responsible for setting a timely maintenance schedules for all rides for the safety of the guests. We will not liable for any ride not being operational on any specific day due to any reason.
- Food and beverages from outside are strictly prohibited to bring into the park.
- Sheikh Zayed Mosque will not be available on Fridays (even on private tour basis)
- All cancellations made prior to 48 hours of the tour departure will not be charged with the tour fees.
- All cancellations made within 48 hours or less of the tour departure will be charged 100% of the tour fees.
- Infants and children under 3 years enter free of cost.