Al-Ain City Tour
Take a soothing drive 120km away from Dubai to Al-Ain, also known as the ‘Garden City`, entering into lush green landscapes with a peaceful atmosphere. Al Ain, in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), is an inland oasis city on the eastern border with Oman. It’s known as the Garden City for its palm groves and natural springs. Bronze Age remains include tombs on the towering Jebel Hafeet, a mountain to the south, and in Al Hili Archaeological Park, to the north. The central Al Ain National Museum displays artifacts from these sites.
On your city tour, you get to explore many remarkable attractions Al-Ain has to offer. A visit to the country’s tallest flat mountain, the ever popular Jebel Hafeet is a must followed by a much-enjoyed break at the natural hot springs at the base of Jebel Hafeet where you can dip your toes in and relax. The camel market – display of a traditional Emarati souk, Al -Ain Museum where you can explore and learn about the Emirati heritage through various exhibitions, Hili Archeological Park – a lovely glimpse into the Bronze and Iron age site dating back to 3000BCE where the first agricultural village in the UAE was discovered. Other popular stops include the Al-Ain zoo and Al-Ain Mall. Want a break from the hustle and bustle of the city, then contact us today and book your tour to the charming city of Al-Ain.
- Pick up and drop off service from hotel
- Bottle Mineral Water
- Visit to Jebel Hafeet
- Natural Hot Springs
- Entrance to Al-Ain Museum
- Quick stop at Al-Ain Fort
- Al-Ain National Heritage
- Stopover at Hili Archaeological Park
- Photo stop at Al Ain Zoo
- Al Ain Mall
- Tips to Guide or Driver
- Tallest flat mountain-Jebel Hafeet
- Camel Market
- Hili Archeological Park
- Al-Ain zoo
- Al-Ain Mall
- Pick-up service is provided from Hotel stay in Dubai or residence only
- Pick-up service is not provided from the airport.
- For an easy pick-up, please provide correct and detailed information on your location.
- On some days and/or weekends, some attractions may be closed for visitations. There will be no compensations or modifications to be made on such cases.
- Please note Al Ain Fort, Al Ain National Heritage and Archaeological Park are closed on Mondays and Fridays.
- All cancellations made prior to 48 hours of the tour departure will not be charged with the tour fees.
- All cancellations made within 48 hours or less of the tour departure will be charged 100% of the tour fees.
- Infants and children under 3 years enter free of cost.
- For sharing tour minimum 2 pax required.