Experience The Most Thrilling Theme Park Ferrari World
Yas Island is home to the world’s only Ferrari theme park spanning an area of 8.6 hectares, making it one of the largest indoor theme parks. Able to accommodate more than 10,000 adventurists at a time the theme park is known to have the largest Ferrari Logo ever seen as well as 20 adrenaline-charged rides and several shopping and dining options. Get a taste of life on the fast lane with remarkable rides such as Formula Rossa; the world’s fastest rollercoaster topping at 240 km/h in a mere 4.9 seconds extending to heights of 52 meters. Enjoy Flying Aces comprising of the world’s highest rollercoaster loop, race your family and friends on the Fiorano GT Challenge or take a leisure drive across mini Italy in Bell’ Italia.
Non-stop thrills await you on Turbo Track, hop on many of the exciting simulators and watch amazingly entertaining shows based on the brand and see it come to life. Don’t worry about the little ones, Ferrari World’s offers plenty of fun activities to keep them engaged and entertained such as Junior GT, Junior Grand Prix, an opportunity to meet Khalil the Camel and Friends, La Piazza Show and more. Book this extraordinary adventure today and satisfy your need for speed!
- General admission ticket for Ferrari World
- Unlimited access to rides and other attractions catering to all ages
- Virtual Journey of the Ferrari factory
- Pick up and drop off based on option selected
- Bottle Mineral Water
- Tips to Guide or Driver
- Formula Rossa; the world’s fastest rollercoaster
- Fiorano GT Challenge
- Junior GT
- Junior Grand Prix
- Ferrari World Abu Dhabi is open from 11am – 8pm from Fridays to Thursdays.
- Pick up service provided from your Hotel stay in Dubai or Residence only.
- Shared transfers are open from Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed up to Dubai Marina.
- Pick up service not provided from the airport.
- Pick up service from areas other than your Hotel stay in Dubai or residence can be provided upon request and a surcharge.
- Shared transfers timings may be amended as per schedule by 30 – 60 minutes conditional to the traffic and location.
- It is mandatory to carry a hard or soft copy of the ticket and must be presented at the entry gate.
- Height requirement for Formula Rossa ride is between 145 – 195cms
- The park is responsible for setting a timely maintenance schedules for all rides for the safety of the guests. We will not liable for any ride not being operational on any specific day due to any reason.
- Food and beverages from outside are strictly prohibited to bring into the park.
- All cancellations made prior to 48 hours of the tour departure will not be charged with the tour fees.
- All cancellations made within 48 hours or less of the tour departure will be charged 100% of the tour fees.
- Infants and children under 3 years enter free of cost