Evening Red Dunes Desert Safari With Delicious BBQ Dinner
Experience 6 hours thrilling adventure, peering into Arabian culture, packed with non-stop entertainment ending with a sumptuous dinner. Kick-off in an adrenaline inducing dune bash diving deep into the desert, hitting the high and low planes of the vast surroundings in an exciting 4x4 drive unlike any other you have experienced. Continuing the fun, drop off to a Bedouin campsite dotted with many fun, cultural activities. Get a taste of Arabian hospitality with a welcoming cup of gahwa (Arabic coffee). Sit back and relax with a shisha on the lounge whilst enjoying mesmerizing local entertainment, the famous belly dance, tanura show and fire show.
Take the opportunity to step into the Bedouins’ shoes as you try on local attire, ride a camel or walk along the dunes, get your hands ornamented in traditional henna designs and a unique offering to have a falcon rest on your arm.
Remember to soak in the delightful views of the desert during sunset and snap some incredible photos. For dinner, we have a delectable international buffet with a selection of vegetarian and non-vegetarian options just for you.
Once you reached desert will take you for Dune Bashing in the desert, the activity of driving a vehicle in the desert sand, usually desert mountains in special 4×4 land cruiser special arrangements to have a thrilling adventure, with all the safety measures ensured.
It`s a boardsport and extreme sport that involves riding across or down a sand dune while standing on a board, either with both feet strapped in or while standing loose, without bindings.
After finishing the Dune bashing and sandboarding, it`s time to take a ride on a camel in the vast desert, it`s an Arabian traditional transport system in olden days.
It`s a chance to take photos with the National Bird of UAE. It`s the awesome movent when Falcon is sitting on your hand.
Once you take the gorgeous photos, will move on to camp to enjoy entertainment, here you can take Henna design on your hands.
You can enjoy delicious food, which you never going to forget, here you can take a lot of relaxation. It`s a chance to smoke shisha and enjoy the next entertainment.
While taking the dinner, you can enjoy a Tanoura dance show in the camp, which is an Egyptian folk dance usually performed in Egyptian Sufi festivals. the Tanoura dance is usually performed by Sufi men, who keep on going round, like the dervish dance in the Levant and Turkey.
There is no limit of enjoyment here, now its time to check fire show, it`s performance arts or skills that involve the manipulation of fire.
Last but not least entertainment of this activity is Belly Dance, which referred to as Arabic dance is an expressionist type of dance that originated in Egypt and that emphasizes complex movements of the torso. It has evolved to take many different forms depending on the country and region, both in costume and dance style.
Here for time being your entertainment on this particular activity is an end, but we hope you can book the next tours and activity with us to experience a different level of enjoyment.
- Pick up and drop off service provided in a 4x4 Land Cruiser
- Exciting dune bashing ride through desert planes
- Bottle Mineral Water
- Tanoura show
- Belly Dance Show
- Shisha smoking
- Sand Boarding
- Henna Designs
- Unlimited refreshments
- Mesmerizing sunset photo opportunities
- Lavish BBQ dinner with vegetarian and non vegetarian options
- Tips to Guide or Driver
- Alcohol (Payable)
- Quad Bike (Payable)
- Dune Bashing
- Sand Boarding
- Camel Ride
- Photoshoot with Falcon
- Henna Designs
- Tanoura show
- Fire Show
- Shisha Smoking
- Belly Dance show
- Transportation for the tour can be arranged on sharing or private basis depending on your selection upon booking.
- Pick-up service is provided from Hotel stay in Dubai or residence only
- Pick-up service is not provided from the airport.
- Pick up service from areas other than your Hotel stay in Dubai or residence can be provided upon request and a surcharge.
- Shared transfers are open from Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed up to Dubai Marina.
- Shared transfers timings may be amended as per schedule by 30 – 60 minutes conditional to the traffic and location.
- There is a designated area for the quad bike ride of 20 minutes. (Optional)
- It is not advised for pregnant and/or people suffering from backaches to join this tour.
- All cancellations made prior to 48 hours of the tour departure will not be charged with the tour fees.
- All cancellations made within 48 hours or less of the tour departure will be charged 100% of the tour fees.
- Infants and children under 3 years enter free of cost.