Three Exciting Days In Philippines!
Are you looking for a weekend getaway? Do you seek a break from the hectic work schedule and wish to go on a sightseeing trip either solo or with your family? You will have a great time touring the colorful landscape of the Capital city of Manila. The city tour and main attractions let you have a glimpse of the glorious past, the effervescent present and the optimistic future of this developing country with a vast friendly and civilized population.
- stay overnight for 2 nights – double share
- 2 breakfasts
- Airport transfer
- Air ticket and visa
- Medical insurance
- Any other meals except breakfast
- Additional baggage weight
- The first day of the tour! You will be received with warm greetings at the Manila International Airport by one of our representatives.
- He will help you with your transfer to the pre-booked hotel. After the check-in procedures, you will be led to your room where you can choose to spend the rest of the day at leisure. Stay overnight.
- You will be provided with a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel. Later in the morning you will giddy-up and venture to a city tour.
- You may go on with the optional tour of the Spanish Old Town situated in Manila itself. San Agustin, the Roman Catholic Church and Manila Cathedral are two of the main pilgrim sites in Philippines.
- They are renowned for their craft and architecture. Don’t forget to pay a visit to the shops nearby the churches. Spanish invaders have left their mark in the infrastructure and tradition of Fort Santiago and Rizal Shrine Museum.
- Come witness the mind-numbing display of gold in Ayala Museum and Casa Manila Museum.
- Stay overnight at the hotel after once you return from the sightseeing trip
- This is the last day of your trip. After having breakfast from the hotel, you will be required to check out.
- Our representative will transfer you to the Ninoy Aquino International Airport (Manila Airport) from where you will be catching a flight back to home.