Explore The Touring Egypt
This Egypt trip is one of the most desirable tour packages we have for you. This group tour has exciting tourist spots lined up in it. The stellar pyramids are simply the reminiscent of the prosperous past and rich culture of the Egyptians. You may have already explored the much happening landscape of Dubai. Now it’s time to set foot on the land of Egypt, home to one of the greatest wonders mankind has ever witnessed- Pyramids. This Egypt Tour package is started off from Dubai
- Economy class ticket on renowned airways
- Two part check in luggage-each can weigh 23kg
- 7kg hand luggage
- stay overnight for 3 nights – double share
- Every tourist place mentioned in the itinerary
- Airport transfer
- Entry tickets
- Transfer to tour locations
- Medical/travel insurance
- Any other meals except breakfast
- Additional baggage weight
- You will be welcomed at the Cairo Airport by our representative once you land in Egypt.
- Once you settle in, you will be heading to your first stop- Citadel of Salah El-Din. The former center of administration, this fort was built by Salah El-Din.
- Next, head to C Alabaster a vibrant Mosque which was ordered to build by Mohamed Ali Pasha centuries ago.
- Built-in the Ottoman style, the building attracts thousands every month. You will head to see the cryptic religious sites and places of worship that can be dated back to centuries.
- Some of them are “Hanging Church”, El-Shamieen Church (Bin Ezra Synagogue), Abu Serga Church, Al Azhar mosque etc.
- Each of these churches has a unique past. Explore the stories and myths behind them. Proceed to Khalili Bazaar where you can have a great time shopping.
- After the trip head back to the hotel and have an overnight stay there.
- Explore the rich past of Egypt: On the 2nd day of the trip, you will be provided with a delicious breakfast from the hotel.
- Once you freshen up you will head out to visit the most attractive duo among tourist sites of Egypt- Pyramids and Museums.
- The driver will be there at the hotel you will be staying to pick you and take you to the Pyramid site. Pyramids have exotic and mysterious air around them.
- One can’t help but marvel at the infrastructural brilliance of Pyramids and take a bow to the Egyptians’ industrial effort into building these magnificent wonders.
- The pyramids you will visit are Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Observe the enormity of the rectangular blocks that have been used to erect a pyramid off the ground.
- Next, head to the “Great Sphinx” a mammoth structure consisting of a person’s visage and lion’s body.
- Valley of Temple” has several temples and cemeteries dedicated to ancient Pharaohs.
- Visit Egypt Museum and observe the excavations and priceless findings from pyramid valleys and temples.
- They include swords, artworks and even mummies! Once you step down from the museum head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Day 3 of the tour package gives you two options to choose from
- You may either spend the as your liking, either at leisure or out in the city or you can choose to go on the exciting optional tour we have for you. Let’s look into the activities of the optional tour.
- After breakfast at the hotel, our representative will give you a ride to the exotic city of Alexandria.
- Your first stop in Alexandria will be its Library. It is renowned as the largest library in the times of Pharaohs.
- The library was largely offered to the ancient Egyptian muses of art and literature.
- Your next stop is the Roman Amphitheatre. This semi-circled construct was built by Romans during their invasion.
- Next off to Church of St. Mark, dedicated to St. Mark, the Evangelist. Visit the Old downtown and city center.
- Visit El Nabi Daniel Mosque, Abbo Elabbas Mosque, Montaza Garden, King Farouk’s Royal Garden, Palaces of Salamlek and Haramlek, Montaza Bridge and Tea Palace Island on this optional tour.
- Once you cover all these exotic locations you will be taken back to the hotel to wear away the exhaustion of traveling all day with an overnight stay.
- This is the last day of your trip. After having breakfast from the hotel, you will be required to check out.
- Our representative will transfer you to the Airport from where you will be catching a flight back home