A Dreamy Trip To The God’s Own Country
Kerala, a coastal state situated on the shores of the Indian Ocean and Arabic Sea is gifted with its unique culture and vibrant tradition. The landscape tinted with abundant greenery with a plethora of coconut trees is a sight to be witnessed at least once in a lifetime. Diversity is seen through the landscape, weather, people, lifestyle, development, and beliefs. So why wait, come on board to explore the picturesque countryside of Kerala- The God’s Own Country
- Stay at a comfortable 5 star hotel in Kochi for 1 night
- Stay at a comfortable 4 star hotel in Munnar for 2 nights
- Stay at a comfortable 3 star hotel in Thekkady for 1 night
- Stay at a comfortable 4 star hotel in Allepey for 1 night
- Meals will be served as per the specifications in hotels
- Trip will be conducted in a sharing basis
- AC vehicle for transport
- Skilled drivers
- Informative and English speaking tour guide
- Entry tickets to the tourist places
- All taxes applicable
- Flight ticket
- Meals other than what is mentioned
- As you arrive at the Nedumbassery International Airport, Kochi,
- You will receive a warm welcome from our representative who will take you to your hotel on a comfortable ride.
- As you complete the check-in procedure and move your things to your hotel room you may either sleep your jet lag off or you may choose to start the exploration of the city on your own.
- The schedule for the day 2 of the tour consists of a half day’s trip to the real side of the Kochi- Fort Kochi and you will be off to Munnar at the day’s end.
- Fort Kochi has a soul of its own. It breathes art. It’s a hub for art lovers, especially when it’s the time of Biennale, an international art festival attended by art enthusiasts from all across the world.
- It takes place once every two months. The Jewish part of the town gives a completely different vibe of Kerala.
- You will be visiting Dutch Palace, St. Francis Church, Santa Cruz Church etc. after completing the awe-inspiring fort Kochi to you will be headed to Munnar.
- Enjoy the beautiful hills and wilderness as you go pass through the mounts of Idukki
- Munnar is seventh heaven for nature lovers. It may sound like an exaggeration but it really isn’t.
- Perfect for honeymoon couples and lovers, Munnar, especially around winter has temperature stooped down and landscape all set to be captured.
- The presence of fog gives a heavenly feel when added to the cold mountains.
- You will visit Eravikulam National Park and Mattupetty Dam
- After a peaceful nap at the cozy room in the hotel, you will be woken up to the bright sun rising up from the hazy mountains far.
- You will meet our tour guide who will take you to Thekkady. It is a spectacular place with lots of spots where you can take photographs and purchase specialties like carrots and honey.
- After roaming about in Thekkady, we will move on to see Periyar Tiger Reserve, situated at Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary.
- From Thekkady, head to the town of backwaters- Allepey. En route, you will have stops to relax and take photographs.
- Allepey is bestowed with plenty of backwaters and lakes, Kumarakom and Kuttanad being two of them.
- You may explore the places, houseboats and taste the deliciously spicy dishes and toddy too if you’d like. The day’s plans will be completely made by you and your mates.
- On the last day of your Kerala Tour, you will be driven to Kochi International Airport.
- You will board a flight back home there. Don’t forget to share the wonderful memories of the Kerala trip with your friends and colleagues.