4 Day Trip To Explore The Exotic Armenian Landscape
Armenia, a country situated between the sovereigns of Asian and European continents has a lot to offer to wanderlust travelers. The scenic mountains, vegetation, forests and exotic culture leave the tourists spellbound.
- Flight tickets from home country to Armenia
- Accommodation for 3 nights
- Pick up and drop off to and from the airport
- Breakfast on a daily basis
- Wifi availability
- Hand baggage weighing 7kg
- Local guide’s assistance whenever you need
- Meals other than breakfast
- Any service unmentioned in the provisions listed above
- Entrance fees for the tourist sites
- Capital of Armenia, Yerevan, is where your flight will be landing. At Yerevan Airport you will meet our representative.
- He will drive you to your hotel and help you move your baggage.
- After breakfast you will be taken on the luxury vehicle to have a splendid tour of the city.
- The first stop would be Mother Armenia statue. As Armenia used to be a part of old Soviet Union, the Statue was later constructed to replace the statue of Joseph Stalin.
- Your next stop is Cascade, a giant stairway that connects the capital to the downtown Ketron. The Cascade has been beautifully adorned with beautiful gardens. It is an ideal picnic spot.
- From there you will be headed toward Armenian Opera House. You will then be finding yourself marveling at the Republic Square.
- It is a vast area with an exceptionally beautiful water fountain. The valley near Azat river is where we’ll be heading next. The astoundingly scenic landscape is undoubtedly a heaven on earth.
- Here you may observe Symphony of Stones, a craft of nature with volcanic lava. Geghard, an ancient monastery situated nearby holds the history of Armenian belief systems and culture.
- It is one of the places UNESCO has chosen as a world heritage site. After the hectic day of wandering and exploring the heart of Armenia, you will proceed back to your hotel.
- Sevan is a heavenly lake in eastern Armenia. This lake and its beautiful landscapes are sufficed to make your day a special one. Tsaghkadzor, a town located north of the capital city, is known for the resorts and spas.
- You will have a splendid view of the mountains and lakes. Dilijan is a small town in Armenia that has a picturesque setting and tranquil environment.
- The panoramic beauty of the city has given rise to many artists and musicians. After observing the splendor of Dilijan you will head back to the hotel.
- This is your last day of the trip. You will check out of the hotel after breakfast.
- Our representative will bid you goodbye by taking you to the airport as per the time of departure.