Explore Half Day Dubai City Tour
This awesome Half-day city tour offers a nutshell experience of what this superlative city of Dubai is all about. Touch base with many of the city’s hotspots experience. The sightseeing tour lasts about four to five hours within which you cover many highlights the city holds dear. Starting with the Dubai Museum, discover the rich historic artefacts and the city’s vibrant past. Continue on to Jumeirah Mosque, drive by the stunning concrete jungle; Sheikh Zayed Road and Dubai Downtown, stop over at the magnificent Burj Al Arab for photo opportunities. Make your way to the monumental man-made island of Palm Jumeirah where the famous Atlantis hotel is located.
We take you to visit the first place is the Dubai Museum, which is the main museum in Dubai. It is located in the Al Fahidi Fort built in 1787 and is the oldest existing building in Dubai.
The second station for you towards Gold and Spice Souk, which is a traditional market in Dubai. The souk is located in Dubai`s commercial business district in Deira, in the locality of Al Dhagaya. The souk consists of over 380 retailers, most of whom are jewelry traders. Spice Souk sells a variety of fragrances and spices from frankincense and shisha to the many herbs used in Arabic and South Asian food, which is adjacent to the Gold Souk.
The third destination which is the most traditional and popular mode of transportation for residence and attraction of tourist, get the experience of abra ride by crossing the Dubai Creek between Deira and Bur Dubai.
While passing the famous road in Dubai is Sheikh Zayed Road, you can see many skyscrapers here.
Let`s move on to the world tallest building who holding 163 floors, it`s an amazing place for a photo shoot and make the most memorable tour.
Yes! you heard right, The Dubai Mall is one of the world`s largest mall which has around more than 1200 shopping retail shops and the area covering 5million Sq ft, it was the most visited building on the planet, attracting over 54 million visitors each year.
You have to see this awesome World`s Only Certified 7 Star and Luxury Hotel which stands on an artificial island 280 m (920 ft) from Jumeirah Beach.
We will make you more memorable when we take you to The Palm Jumeirah is an artificial island in Dubai, and you can see the famous hotel Atlantis The Palm and capture in your cam.
Here we need to say cheers after dropping you in your destination, We hope you will come back to us for the next activity.
- Pick up and Drop Available
- English Tour Guide
- Bottle Mineral Water
- Museum Entry Ticket
- Abra Ride Ticket
- Burj Khalifa Ticket
- Tips to Guide
- Burj Khalifa
- Burj Al Arab
- Dubai Museum
- Spice Market
- Abra Ride
- Gold Souk
- Dubai Mall
- Palm Jumeirah
- Pick-up service is provided from Hotel stay in Dubai or residence only
- Pick-up service is not provided from the airport.
- Pick up service from areas other than your Hotel stay in Dubai or residence can be provided upon request and a surcharge.
- Shared transfers are open from Deira, Bur Dubai, Sheikh Zayed up to Dubai Marina.
- Shared transfer timings may be amended as per schedule by 30 – 60 minutes conditional to the traffic and location.
- All cancellations made prior to 48 hours of the tour departure will not be charged with the tour fees.
- All cancellations made within 48 hours or less of the tour departure will be charged 100% of the tour fees.
- Infants and children under 3 years enter free of cost
- In Sharing tour minimum, 2 pax required.