Rameswaram is a town on Pamban Island, in the southeast Indian state of Tamil Nadu. It’s known for Ramanathaswamy Temple, a Hindu pilgrimage site with ornate corridors, huge sculpted pillars and sacred water tanks.
PLACE COVERED: PAZHANI-MADURAI-RAMESWARAM
DAYS: 03 N / 04 D
ADULT RATE: INR 4,500/-
NEXT PACKAGE DATES:
DAY 1 : CALICUT – PALANI
- Departs from Calicut by 09.00 am.
- Reaches Palani at 04.00 pm. Transfer to hotel for check in.
- Evening proceed to Sri SubramaniaSwamy Temple.
- Overnight stay Palani.
DAY 2 : MADURAI – THIRUPARAKUNDRAM – RAMESWARAM
- Morning proceed to Madurai.
- Madurai Meenakshy Temple Darshan.
- ThiruparakundramSubramania Temple darshan (Arupadai house).
- Stay at Rameswaram.
DAY 3 :RAMESWARAM - DHANUSHKODI
- SphatikalingaDarshan at 05.00 am.
- PithruTharpana, Holy Bath, Sri RamanathaSwamy Temple darshan.
- After breakfast, Rameswaram local visit &Dhanushkodi visit.
- Afternoon, return to Calicut.
- Reaches by midnight.
Lunch & Dinners.
Any Monument entry & special darshan charges, Jeep/Auto wherever required.
Camera, Laundry, Room service etc. are not included.
Any cost arising due to Road Block, Natural calamities etc.
An initial advance of INR 2,000/- to be paid for seat confirmation. Balance amount to be cleared 10 days prior to departure date.
Payments can be made by cash to our Branches or through Bank account. Tour Booking forms are available at our offices & has to be filled by the passenger for confirming the package.
Adult rate : INR 4,500/-
Child Rate :