The Andaman Islands are an Indian archipelago in the Bay of Bengal. These roughly 300 islands are known for their palm-lined, white-sand beaches, mangroves and tropical rainforests. Coral reefs supporting marine life such as sharks and rays make for popular diving and snorkeling sites.
PLACE COVERED: PORTBLAIR -NORTH BAY-HAVELOCK -BARATANG
DAYS:04 N/ 05 D
ADULT RATE: INR 18000/-*
CHILD RATE: ON REQUEST
NEXT PACKAGE DATES:
DAY 01 : ARRIVAL- PORT BLAIR CITY TOUR MEAL PLAN : LUNCH - DINNER
Flight Departure from Calicut : 10.25 AM - Arrival at Portblair :02.15 pm. (Please report 08.30 am at Karipur Airport)
On arrival at Port Blair our representative will take you to your pre-booked hotel. After check-in & lunch at the hotel, we will proceed for a visit to the National Monument the Cellular Jail and watch the saga of the Indian Freedom struggle through the Sound and Light Show taking place within the same complex.Later, return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
DAY 02 : NORTH BAY – ROSS ISLAND MEAL PLAN : BREAKFAST-LUNCH - DINNER
After Breakfast proceed to Andaman Water Sports Complex to catch a ferry which will be your mate for the entire excursion to Ross Island & North Bay.NORTH BAY - It is also called “The Gate Way to Port Blair”. This place is famous for its coral reefs, exotic verities’ of beautiful ornamental fishes and water sports activities. The breathtaking stretch of coral bed leaves you spellbound. North Bay is the foremost snorkeling point of Andaman. Apart from snorkeling and glass-bottom boat ride, scuba diving, underwater sea walk facility is also available at North Bay. ROSS ISLAND - It was the Capital of Port Blair during British and Japanese regime, prior to India’s Independence. It was named after Sir Daniel Ross a marine surveyor. It was nick named “The Paris of the East”. It is now under the supervision of the Indian Navy. This island is an ideal destination for nature walk amidst sylvan surroundings with deer’s, peacocks and exotic birds. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
DAY 03 :DAY TRIP TO HAVELOCK MEAL PLAN : BREAKFAST-LUNCH - DINNER
In the morning proceed to Phoenix Bay Harbor to board MV. Makruzz (1 ½ Hrs) /Govt. Ferry which will take you to Havelock Island. HAVELOCK ISLAND The island is named after a British Army Officer. The island offers state-of-the-art facilities for snorkeling and scuba diving. Havelock is famous for its white sand and crystal clear and transparent waters. At the Harbour our representative will receive you and will help you to find a restaurant for breakfast (if you didn’t had it already) and then he will escort you to Radhanagar Beach which is Asia’s 7th most beautiful beach. At Radhanagar Beach you can go for swimming or just get your feet wet and admire the serene beauty of the beach. In the evening we will start our return journey to Port Blair enjoying the sea breeze and the sight of the changing colors of the sky of the setting sun and most of the time accompanied by dolphins and flying fishes swimming along the boat. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
DAY 04 : BARATANG ISLAND MEAL PLAN : BREAKFAST-LUNCH - DINNER
Early morning before daybreak we depart for Baratang Islands. It is approximately 110 kms away from Port Blair. It is connected through road passing through Jarawas Tribe Reserve also known as ATR Road (Andaman Trunk Road or the State High Way). We will travel through fabulous and enchanting forest in conveys to reach Nilambur Jetty (Middle Strait) from where we take a ferry for Baratang Island which is a 15mints ride. It has thick mangrove creeks on both sides followed by dense tropical forest. Major attractions at Baratang are lime Stone Cave and Mud Volcanoes. LIME STONE CAVE They are located 15 mints away by sea from Baratang Jetty. We can reach there by dongis or small boats. The journey enthralls everyone as it takes you underneath the dense forest of mangroves plantation. Please do carry sufficient water along with you. MUD VALCONO (JALKI) The mud volcanoes have erupted so sporadically with recent eruption I n 2005, believed to have been associated with the 2004 earthquake. The natives of this island call it “Jalki”. The mud volcanoes squirt little fountains of mud. Overnight stay at Port Blair.
DAY 05 : DEPARTURE MEAL PLAN : BREAKFAST
We will drop you at the airport to catch flight for your onward destination.
Flight Departure from Portblair: 02.45 pm - Arrival at Calicut :08.45 pm.
- Airport pickup and drop
- Exclusive AC Vehicle for sight seeings as per the itinerary.
- Accommodation at 3* hotels.
- Meal Plan as per mentioned in itinerary.
- Entry permits, Entry tickets, Parking charges, Boat tickets/Ferry tickets wherever required.
- Up & down Airfares (we can arrange the same on request)
- All kind of personal expenses such as tips, laundry, telephone bills and beverages
- It also does not include any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
- Jolly ride & snorkeling charges.
- Optional, suggested or unspecified activities.
- Camera fee (still or movie)
- The itinerary is tentative, the days and timings may be changed depending upon the ferry and boat availability.
- If some of the museums stated in the first day of the itinerary remains unvisited due to lack of time then we will try to cover those on the last day but if due to lack of time or museum holiday if some museum remains unvisited even after the last day of the tour period then there will not be any reimbursement.
- All guests who are visiting Havelock whether for day trip or overnight trip are required to carry their ID Proofs.
- We would request you to carry change of clothes/towel and mineral water always with you while on tour.
- Do carry comfort clothing while in Andaman – Shorts/ T-Shirts/ Open-footwear/ Cap/ Sunglasses and sun lotion.
- The snorkeling trip to Wandoor happens either at Jolly Bouy or Red Skin depending on the permit issued by the Forest Department; we do not have any control over the same.
- Please note that you are visiting a place which has limited facilities and therefore you may have some inconvenience although we would try our best to make your tour hassle free.
Adult rate : INR 18000/-*
Child Rate : On Request