Amarnath cave is a Hindu shrine located in Jammu and Kashmir, India. The cave is situated at an altitude of 3,888 m, about 141 km from Srinagar, the summer capital of Jammu and Kashmir and reached through Pahalgam town.
PLACE COVERED:SRINAGAR -SONAMARG - AMARNATH
DAYS:04 N/05 D
ADULT RATE:INR 30,000/-
CHILD RATE:ON REQUEST
DAY 01 :CALICUT – SRINAGAR Meal Plan: X- Lunch - Dinner
- Fly from Calicut to Srinagar.
- On Arrival at Srinagar Pick up & transfer to Hotel.
- Enjoy Dal Lake &Shikara Ride.
- Overnight stay Srinagar
DAY 02 : SRINAGAR – SONMARG –BALTAL- PANCHTARNI(117 KM) Meal Plan: Breakfast – X - X
- Early morning proceed to Baltal Via Sonmarg
- Take Helicopter upto Panchtarni (3657 mtrs)
- Stay at Panchtarni (Tented accommodation)
DAY 03 :AMARNATH DARSHAN: PANCHTARNI- BALTAL- SRINAGAR Meal Plan: X- X - Dinner
- Trek to Amarnath Holy Cave (6 KMS - walking time from Panchtarni to Holy cave is 2 hours one way. Ponies and palkies are available at Panchtarni.)
- After Darshan Trek back to Panchtarni
- Return Helicopter Journey to Baltal
- Baltal to Srinagar by road
- Reaches Srinagar by afternoon
- Rest of the time free for personal activities.
- Overnight stay at Srinagar
DAY 04 :SRINAGAR Meal Plan: Breakfast- Lunch - Dinner
- Visit Srinagar covering HazrathBal Mosque, Sankaracharya Temple, Mughal Gardens, Dal Lake etc…
- Overnight Stay at Srinagar
DAY 05 :SRINAGAR–KOCHI Meal Plan: Breakfast- X- X
- After breakfast checkout from hotel & proceed to Srinagar Airport.
- Flight journey to Calicut.
Kochi– Srinagar – Kochi economy class flight charges
Baltal – Panchtarni – Baltal helicopter charges
All transportation using Non Ac small vehicles at Srinagar Sectors
Ac vehicle will be provided at Delhi sector
Non Ac double rooms on twin sharing basis at Srinagar Using Deluxe category hotels
Tented accommodation will be arranged at Baltal.
AC Deluxe double rooms on twin sharing basis will be provided at Delhi sector.
Food expense as per Meal Plan mentioned in itinerary.
Tour Escort from ‘Noor al hayat’ will be accompanied the journey.
Food expense at the time of trekking has to be met by the passenger.
Palki, Horse, cable car, sightseeing entry charges if any etc. charges are not included.
Mineral Water, Tea/snacks, Camera, Laundry, Room service etc. are not included.
An initial advance of INR 10,000/- to be paid for seat confirmation. Balance amount to be cleared on or before June 15th.
Payments can be made by cash to our Branches or through Bank account. Tour Booking form & 02 Nos passport size photos are required to confirm the
package. The same is available at our offices.
Adult rate : INR 30,000/-
Child Rate : On Request